Admission is to be made through State Level centralized admission process on merit basis. However, admission to 15% seats of the State Quota shall be made at the College level as management quota seats
Documents Required for Admissions
For Admission purpose submit the following documents:-
- Matriculation Detail Marks Card
- Graduation/10+2 Class Detail Marks Cards
- Character Certificate from last institution attended
- Residence Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Reservation claim certificate
- Aadhar Card of the student
- Fee Structure of B.A, LL.B, (FYIC) B.COM., LL.B.(TYC) will be as per Punjab Government/G.N.D.U rules.
- If the candidate withdraws after the start of session no refund shall be admissible. Moreove, the student has to pay the balance dues for the entire session.
Note: University Examination fees and other University funds will be extra as per notification of Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar.
Contact for admission enquiry
Check the Courses List Here
- College Office: 6283142560, 6283146020
- Dr. Gunisha Saluja: 78370-49296 (M)
- Prof. Rashima Changotra: 81465-45110 (M)
- Prof. Mohit Saini: 94178-33465 (M)