Rules for Payment of College Dues
- The student shall be required to attend the lectures as prescribed by the GNDU /BCIrules. As
per University rules no lecture can be condoned on the basis of medical ground or any other
- The name of the student who remains absent for more than a fortnight will be struck off
from the college rolls.
- Lectures will be counted upto the last working day before the commencement of the
- A lecture will be considered as delivered even if the whole class is absent.
- The Principal may condone the shortage in lectures as per the ordinances of Guru Nanak
Dev University/BCIrules applicable from time to time.
- The student falling short of lectures shall be liable to be detained