Checklist For Admission Form
Documents to be attached with Admission Form at the time of Counseling
- To ll in all the particulars on the prescribed Admission Form, appended in the Prospectus, in his/her own hand-writing.
- Incomplete form will be rejected.
- To bring four latest passport size photographs. One is to be pasted on the Admission Form and the other three photographs
attached with admission form.
- Letter of Allotment from the University conducting the Counseling.
- A copy of the matriculation certicate as a proof of the date of birth is to be provided.
- +2 DMCfor 5 Years Integrated Course to check the eligibility.
- For LL.B., (TYC) Course, Certicate of Final Year at the Graduation level.
- Latest Residence Certicate issued by the Competent Authority.
- Character certicate from the institute last attended.
- Certied copies of detailed marks card of having passed the lower examination are to be attached.
- Students belonging to Scheduled Castes/Tribes/Backward Classes are required to attach a certicate to the effect from the
competent authority. Afdavits will not be accepted.
- A student from any university (except GNDU) or Board (Outside Punjab) seeking admission/migration to the college will be
required to attach the following additional documents:
- Inter-University Migration Certicate ii) Eligibility Certicate from Guru Nanak Dev University.
Important Note : The provisions stated in the prospectus are subject to change, if any,
as per the notication/circular issued by the government/university/college from time to time.