College has well equipped library with rich collection of Books, Law Journals, Law reports and Reference books etc. A fully computerized library with bar code system provides excellent facilities
to the scholars. The library remains open on all working days from 9.00a.m to 4.20 p.m.
- Students can keep the books for a period of 15
days and may be re-issued at the discretion of
the librarian for another fortnight but not
exceeding a month in any case.
- The Library collection is well classified and
kept on open shelves in a systematic way.
- A fine of Rs. 5 per day per volume is charged
Library and Computer Lab
for each book kept beyond the specified date.
- The librarian may recall, if necessary any
book even before the expiry of the period.
- Book lost, destroyed or disfigured by any user
has to be replaced by the borrower or the
user has to pay double the price to the
satisfaction of the librarian.
- Reference books, texts or current periodicals
will not be issued except with an express
sanction from the Principal.
- If the date of returning the book falls on a
holiday, the same can be deposited on the next