For The Attention of Parents & Students
- Each student is issued an identity card which he/she must always carry and shall produce
whenever asked by the college authorities. No student will be allowed to enter the College
premises without the Identity Card
- The carrying of mobile phones in the College is strictly prohibited. Strict disciplinary action will be
taken against the violators.
- Students coming to the College with two-wheelers should put college security stickers. Four
wheelers are not allowed except with special permission from Principal.
- Students are not allowed to put posters or liter in the campus.
- Attendance of students in all College seminars, functions and celebrations is compulsory.
- The students (girls/boys) are instructed to wear decent clothes in the college.
- The lecture statements of the students falling short will be displayed on the College Notice
Board. Any student falling short of lectures as prescribed by the University/Bar Council of India
shall not be issued the roll number. Parents/Guardians of the students/wards are advised to
contact the teacher-in-charge of the concerned class on 3rd Monday of August, September,
October, November, February, March and April to know the status of the lectures attended by
their wards and the performance in the class/house test.
- No visitors are allowed to meet students during the College hours.
- Smoking and Drinking is strictly prohibited. Any body found drunk or smoking in the College Campus
will be immediately expelled.
- Dispute, if any will be subject to the jurisdiction of Amritsar Court only.